Fear keeps so many people stuck in a place that bothers their peace. According to 2 Timothy 1:7 – For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. In the times we are living now, it is important to find our place of peace. Here are five steps that can assist you into moving forward.
- Think about the changes that will come about when you succeed. Success, like peace, has to be measured by your standards not another person’s standard. Success should bring a sense of peace.
- Do something nice for someone else. Praying for someone else’s need to put your spirit at a higher level.
- Think about how you will become more empowered and what it means. Empowerment takes away the fear
- Look to GOD as your source and you just fulfill His will. GOD is in control allow Him to lead
- Visual the fear under your feet and how it will elevate you. Everything you conquer takes you a higher level.
4 Essential Oils
If you are a fan of diffusers, here is a list of 4 essential oils that help curb the feeling of fear and anxiety.
Frankincense – the ‘king of oils’ to uplift your spirit
Juniper Berry – helps cleanse and purify the air while creating a grounding environment
Bergamot – calming and uplifting abilities
Wild Orange – uplifting, energizing aroma
These essential oils and diffusers can be purchased at my.doterra.com/bolah